Choose Your Adventure
Whale Watching Tours – December to April
Every year the most acrobatic of all whales, the Humpback, travels from the cold waters of the north to Banderas Bay’s warm tropical surroundings, the perfect environment to mate and give birth, before returning to cooler waters during our hot summers. Its arrival begins around mid-December and extends to around the end of March.
Humpback whales are known for their magical songs, which travel for great distances through the world’s oceans. Become one with the ocean and her inhabitants, as the Ally Cat turns off her engines, and sets sail on her own. Listen to the eery moans and haunting cries, as they enchant and entertain everyone on board.
Our Marine Specialists and crew are eager to share their abundant knowledge and experience about the secrets of these magnificent creatures. Watch, as the massive 50-ton males breach (jump) out of the water, to impress the females – and YOU! If you’re lucky, you will look into the eyes of a Humpback mother, as her newborn calf dances and plays alongside our boat.
Join us for a once in a lifetime experience with this magnificent yearly visitors of our bay – the Humpbacks in all their glory!
Pricing Per Person
Cancellation policy: 24-hour notice needed for any cash refund
* Price also includes transportation from our office in Sayulita to and from Marina in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle (“La Cruz Marina”)
* For guests staying in areas south of Sayulita, such as Puerto Vallarta, Bucerias, Punta de Mita and beyond, you would meet us directly at La Cruz Marina the morning of your trip.
- Continental breakfast: coffee, juices, fresh fruit, coffee cakes
- Snacks: (yummy surprises!)
- Lunch: (made fresh on the boat daily) chicken fajitas, rice, beans, quesadillas, guacamole, totopos, salsas, fresh tortillas, and veggies
- Full open bar: Tropical cocktails, Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Cesar, Pina Colada and many more…
Purified Water, Soft drinks, Juices.
Smoothies for the kids.
Beer (Pacifico and Corona)
- Snorkling gear
- Fishing gear
- Paddle boards
- Two bathrooms (men & women)
- Fresh water shower on deck
- State-of-the-art surround sound system
- Music library with tunes to fit the occasion
- Beautiful galley with comfy sofas
What Our Guests Have To Say
I loved it so much!
They have awesome crew members that were really nice. It was probably the coolest thing I’ve ever done. There were whales about twenty feet away from our boat! We also saw a dolphin scratching it’s self on the bottom of the boat! We could almost touch it! We had an awesome time at the caves. Every time I come to mexico I’m going to go on the ally cat. I strongly recommend you try it sometime.